Sound Normalizer 4.2 Full Serial Key
The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3 and Wav files. It is reached by the test and normalization of the level volume of Mp3 and Wav files. The Sound Normalizer contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting Mp3 and Wav files. The Sound Normalizer allows to fulfill the test and normalization separately for each channel.
- Volume normalization is fulfilled with the help of the Mp3 Normalizer and Wav Normalizer.
- The level of volume and normalization is represented graphically and in percentage.
- The wav normalization and test is fulfilled on a peak level (Peak Normalization). The mp3 normalization and test is fulfilled on an average level (RMS normalization).
- The mp3 normalization is fulfilled under standard Replay Gain.
- The Mp3 Normalizer allows to modify a volume of a scanned file directly without usage tags.
- The Sound Normalizer also allows editing ID3 tags (build-in Mp3 ID3 Tag Editor) with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, converting Wav to Mp3 files and Mp3 to Wav files (build-in Wav/Mp3 Converter) using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97, listening Mp3 and Wav files using the build-in audio player.
- This Sound Normalizer is simple to use with fast and excellent quality results. It incorporates the Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97 encoding algorithms which generate crisp tantalizing quality audio.
- You can quickly set and manage the parameters for conversion with basic and alternative presets.