HitmanPro 3.7.6 Build 201 (x86/x64) Full Patch Free Download
Hitman Pro is the fastest solution to see if your computer is infected with viruses. This software is also portable and can run from a USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
Features of Hitman Pro:
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time - searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to "profiling" and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time "Scan Cloud".
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.
- Free online support in English, German and Dutch.
Changes in 3.7.6 Build 201:
- ADDED: Repair for NTFS Symbolic Links placed by ZeroAccess on Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials. Now repairs folders and corresponding files in Winsxs folders as well. In addition, ACL security is reset.
- IMPROVED: Detection of zero-day ransomware through forensic clustering.
- IMPROVED: Java exploit drive-by-download detection through forensic clustering.
- FIXED: Unexpected termination of HitmanPro during remnant scan on computers with FAT32 system volume.