PC Tools Performance Toolkit 220.127.116.111 | 24.0 MB
PC Tools Performance Toolkit offers easy-to-use tools for speeding up your PC, optimizing performance, and protecting your privacy.
It improves your Windows experience regardless of your level of expertise by using advanced technology to boost speed, improve stability, monitor your system, and tune up services. Additionally, it accelerates start times, recovers lost data, and repairs hard drives to keep your computer running like new.
Now includes essential fixes to Windows security loopholes - wipe your Internet history, digitally shred your personal information, and bleach free hard drive space.
With PC Tools Performance Toolkit you'll be able to manage and maintain your computer in top notch shape.
Here are some key features of "PC Tools Performance Toolkit":
Clean and Monitor Your Registry:
· Safely repairs invalid entries in your Windows registry - Over time, invalid entries and orphaned shortcuts can accumulate in the registry and may lead to Windows crashes and error messages. PC Tools Performance Toolkit can safely clean and repair invalid entries from your registry with a few simple mouse clicks.
· Customizable scans - Performs a full scan of your registry and also allows you to customize a scan for selective areas in your registry.
· Highly detailed scan results screen - The scan results screen provides full text search capabilities to allow for rapid problem identification using text strings, as well as expandable and collapsible problem views.
· Automatic registry backups with each repair - PC Tools Performance Toolkit automatically creates a backup of all changes it makes to the registry, allowing you to restore these changes to their original condition, if needed.
Protect Your Privacy:
· Erase Internet browsing tracks - The Privacy Guardian feature of PC Tools Performance Toolkit cleans all traces of online activity, history and other sensitive data. Specifically, it allows selective cleaning of all traces pertaining to online activities such as cache, cookies, index.dat and history from a variety of web browsers on your PC. This includes other sensitive data such as the Windows Recycle Bin contents, temporary files and the recent file/URL lists of Microsoft Office. It is also capable of cleaning activity tracks from over 50 additional third-party applications, including AOL, ICQ, Windows Media Player and many more.
· Bleach unused hard drive space - By bleaching the free space on your hard drive, deleted information is rendered unrecoverable by standard file recovery methods. This ensures complete privacy and security of your data.
· Securely delete files containing personal information.
Recover Deleted Files:
· Recover photos, music and other files instantly from hard drives, USB keys, and other types of portable media - Rapid scan technology recovers files that were accidentally deleted or lost due to corruption from hard drives and other types of portable media in minutes.
· Optimization - Within the Optimization area, PC Tools Performance Toolkit includes a comprehensive set of tools designed specifically for PC care and performance on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
· Registry Compacting - For optimized system performance, PC Tools Performance Toolkit’s registry compacting feature analyzes, rebuilds and compresses the Windows registry by removing registry gaps, free space and corrupt keys.
· Defragmentation - PC Tools Performance Toolkit provides a disk defragmenter that will optimize the files on your disk for faster file access and improve overall system performance.
· Optimize your system - The "optimize your system" button implements a system-wide optimization function. This tool applies a set of tweaks and patches directly into the Windows registry designed to improve system performance. The system optimizer also includes boot file defragmentation and rebuilding, as well as sorting and refreshing the Windows Start Menu items list; all of which are designed to improve the efficiency and speed at which Windows starts up.
· System monitors and other information - Within the system optimizer, PC Tools Performance Toolkit provides a simple interface to view useful system information such as the Windows Process Manager that displays a list of running processes including CPU usage, activity and priority. There is also a performance and drive monitor that allows you to easily view the total free CPU and MEM available, along with a complete list of system information such as Computer Name, User Name, Operating System, CPU Speed, RAM, Number of Processors, Printer locations etc.
Speed Up Your PC:
· Keep your hard drive fast and healthy - Clean up and optimize your hard drives. PC Tools Performance Toolkit scans and repairs hard drives from errors and inefficiencies.
· Repair hard drive errors - PC Tools Performance Toolkit includes disk checking to keep your hard drive free of errors.
· Start Windows faster - PC Tools Performance Toolkit eliminates unneeded start up programs to speed up Windows boot time.
No Special Requirements
Tested with Win XP PRO x86 | Scanned with Kaspersky 2011
1. Install Software
2. After Install Don't Start Program
3. Copy "runme.bat" & Paste Into (C:\Program Files\PC Tools\PC Tools Utilities)
4. Double Click On It (Vista/Win7 Run As Administrator)
5. Use Serial From "ReadMe" (Open With Notepad)